A series of highly targeted 5-12 minute videos on very specific topics that you can watch on any device at any time instead of wasting your time flipping through pages and pages and pages (yawn).
Two pediatric dietitians with years of experience and a proven success record are on a call 24/7 for you. We will be by your side at each step and support you in every way.
Consise summary printables
To share with your family members and other caregivers or stick to your fridge as a handy reminder to help stay on track.
What are you getting?
Is Your Child’s Eating Typical?
– Everything you need to know to understand the difference between typical eating behavior and a potential feeding problem.
– Identify your child’s potential underlying issues and find out where to get help.
Your Mealtime System
– Set up the foundation of enjoyable and stress free meals.
– Get an easy formula to solve all your feeding dilemmas.
– Go through 5 steps to serving meals that kids actually eat.
Manage Snacks and Desserts
– Know how to serve desserts and treats to make them less desirable.
– Build a meal and snack schedule to help regulate appetite.
– Components of a balanced and filling snack to boost nutrition and limit grazing.
– Ensure that your child gets the best nutrition for optimal growth and development.
– Know how to nutritionally “fortify” your child’s meals.
– A guide to supplements for picky eaters.
Be portion size savvy
– Help your child eat the amounts he needs and develop and a healthy relationship with food.
– What does a balanced meal look like?
– Where do drinks fit?
Manage Mealtime Behavior
– Three strategies for fewer mealtime tantrums.
– How to avoid mealtime distractions (TV, Ipads and even books).
– What to do if your child does not want to come to the table.
– Three proven ways to help your child try new foods, including vegetables.
Toolbox of experiments
– What you can do before, during and after the meal to help your anxious child.
– Seven steps to reduce yoru child’s sensory sensitivity.
– How to make meat and vegetables more appealing?
– Use food chaining to help your selective eater enjoy more variety.
– Six weeks meal plan with balanced and family friendly meals.
– Plenty of easy no cook meal and snack ideas.
– Research summary to advocate with confidence.
– Unlimited support on our discussion board run by Natalia and Adina.
– Life long access to the class.
– A class on sensory issues with a pediatric Occupational Therapist.