WANT YOUR CHILD TO EAT MORE VARIETY, HAVE A HEALTHIER DIET AND A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD?
You can do that even if you do not enjoy cooking, have little time and your child is extremely picky.
Stress free meals, no need to short order cook or prepare 3 different meals each time you eat as a family.
Your child choosing to eat nutritious food.
You feel relaxed and confident that you are doing a great feeding job.
A series of highly targeted 5-12 minute videos on very specific topics that you can watch on any device at any time instead of wasting your time flipping through pages and pages and pages (yawn).
Two pediatric dietitians with years of experience and a proven success record are on a call 24/7 for you. We will be by your side at each step and support you in every way.
Concise summary printables
To share with your family members and other caregivers or stick to your fridge as a handy reminder to help stay on track.
What are you getting?
Is Your Child’s Eating Typical?
– Everything you need to know to understand the difference between typical eating behavior and a potential feeding problem.
– Identify your child’s potential underlying issues and find out where to get help.
Your Mealtime System
– Set up the foundation of enjoyable and stress free meals.
– Get an easy formula to solve all your feeding dilemmas.
– Go through 5 steps to serving meals that kids actually eat.
Manage Snacks and Desserts
– Know how to serve desserts and treats to make them less desirable.
– Build a meal and snack schedule to help regulate appetite.
– Components of a balanced and filling snack to boost nutrition and limit grazing.
– Ensure that your child gets the best nutrition for optimal growth and development.
– Know how to nutritionally “fortify” your child’s meals.
– A guide to supplements for picky eaters.
Be portion size savvy
– Help your child eat the amounts he needs and develop and a healthy relationship with food.
– What does a balanced meal look like?
– Where do drinks fit?
Manage Mealtime Behavior
– Three strategies for fewer mealtime tantrums.
– How to avoid mealtime distractions (TV, Ipads and even books).
– What to do if your child does not want to come to the table.
– Three proven ways to help your child try new foods, including vegetables.
Toolbox of experiments
– What you can do before, during and after the meal to help your anxious child.
– Seven steps to reduce yoru child’s sensory sensitivity.
– How to make meat and vegetables more appealing?
– Use food chaining to help your selective eater enjoy more variety.
Diet Detox for Moms
– Six weeks meal plan with balanced and family friendly meals.
– Plenty of easy no cook meal and snack ideas.
– Research summary to advocate with confidence.
– Unlimited support on our discussion board run by Natalia and Adina.
– 1 year access to the class.
– A class on sensory issues with a pediatric Occupational Therapist.
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW - $247
If you have a promotional code, you can enter it on the next page.