Yes you CAN:
Have confidence that your child is getting the nutrition he needs and is building a healthy relationship with food.
Enjoy pleasant family meals, prepare the food YOU like and stop feeling like you are stuck in a dinner rut.
Spend just a few minutes meal planning a week and create a growing list of varied, nutritious, easy and satisfying meals that the whole family enjoys.
Put an end to the snacking obsession and finally build a schedule that works for YOUR family.
Stop worrying about nutrients and implement easy dietary changes to help close the potential gaps.
Have a clear sanity-saving strategy for every mealtime challenge, from refusing to come to the table to demanding pasta for dinner…every night.
Get help for your child’s specific challenges like sensory issues or mealtime anxiety.
It’s time to say goodbye to the confusion, guilt and mealtime struggles!
Introducing … Turn Picky Eating Around
Turn Picky Eating Around is an eight week dietitian-led online coaching program that helps parents confidently create a solid system to help their children overcome picky eating and enjoy more variety while building a healthy relationship with food.
We use a no-pressure, responsive, positive approach to feeding and mealtimes based on trust.
So you can enjoy your family more, stop worrying about nutrition and know that your child is growing into a great eater.
Here is what you are getting
Concise summary printables
What we cover in the class
Is Your Child’s Eating Typical?
Understand the difference between typical eating and a feeding problem
- Typical eating behavior in children at each stage
- What are the red flags that may signal a deeper feeding problem?
- Underlying issues and how you can get help
Create Your Mealtime System
Set up the foundation for enjoyable and stress free meals
- 3 things you can and should control at mealtimes
- An easy formula to solve all feeding dilemmas
- An immediate solution for stress free meals and better eating
- 5 Steps to serve meals that kids actually eat
Manage Snacks and Desserts
Create a structure for meals and snacks to improve appetite and neutralize sweets
- How to serve dessert and treats to make them less powerful
- How to build a meal and snack schedule to help regulate appetite
- Components of a balanced snack
Ensure that your child gets the best nutrition for optimal growth and development/Know how to nutritionally “fortify” your child’s meals.
- Help your child get enough calcium – dairy or dairy free
- The importance of iron
- Fiber and constipation
- Why you may not need to worry about protein
- Best fats for your child
- Nutritious foods to include in your daily and weekly meal plan
- A guide to supplements for picky eaters
Be portion size savvy
Help your child eat the amount he needs and develop a healthy relationship with food
- What does a balanced meal look like?
- Where do drinks fit?
- Is your child’s relationship with food healthy?
- Problems in the food relationship and how to prevent them
Manage Mealtime Behavior
How to stop frustrating mealtime behaviors and teach your child try new foods
- 3 strategies for fewer mealtime tantrums
- What to do if a child doesn’t want to come to the table
- 3 proven ways to help your child try new foods, including vegetables
- The biggest mistake that makes kids demand special foods
Plan your family meals
Get a clear strategy to simplify meal planning and serve more variety
- How to plan satisfying family meals with picky eaters in mind
- Weekly meal planning: the basics
- Three types of meals that will streamline your meal planning
- A simple system to get out of a “rut” and inject variety in your family meals
Focus on your child’s unique challenges
Get specific strategies for selective kids
- What you can do before, during and after the meal to help a very anxious child feel more relaxed
- 7 steps to reduce your child’s sensory sensitivity
- Easy ways to make meat and vegetables more appealing
- How food chaining can help your selective eater enjoy more variety
- Food play – fun activity bringing serious results
And check these amazing bonuses…
Diet Detox for Moms
Avoid the dieting mindset, repair your relationship with food and boost self regulation
- The problem with diets
- Food values vs Food rules
- Detoxing from diets
Sensory Diet in Four Simple Steps
- Understand your child’s development from the sensory standpoint
- Connect specific behavior to sensory systems involved
- Find out how to help your child’s overcome his unique sensory challenges
- Learn simple and adaptable activities to implement in your everyday life.
Six Weeks of Mealplans
- Created with picky eaters in mind
- Simple meals with minimal number of ingredients
- At least 3 deconstructed meals per week
- Breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner ideas
- Can be adapted to the size of your family
- Recipes and shopping lists included
More recipes and meal ideas!
- Easy and Balanced Family Meal Ideas
- 15 No-cook Family Meal Recipes
- Smart Snacks that Help Kids Eat Dinner
“My kids are now eating a much bigger variety…..”
The doors open again at the end of February, so leave your email to be the first to know and get a special DISCOUNT!
In case we have not met before….
Natalia Stasenko, MS RD
A pediatric Dietitian and Mom
Natalia is the author and owner of Feeding Bytes, an online platform designed to help parents with all things feeding. Natalia’s main specialties are starting solids and feeding problems in kids. She shared her nutritional expertise in numerous media interviews, articles and two recipe books on starting solids she co-wrote recently. Natalia received her nutritional degree and dietitian credentials at Columbia University, New York and has helped hundreds of parents via private consultations and group coaching. A busy mom of three girls, Natalia is often puzzled by other areas of parenting, but 100% confident about her feeding startegy and you can be too!
Adina Pearson RD
A pediatric Dietitian and Mom
Adina has been a dietitian for 15 years. Initially she had no interest in pediatric nutrition and assumed feeding kids would be easy. Then she had her first child and her paradigm change. With an understanding of the challenges of feeding children, she loves to help other parents navigate this tricky area.
5 years ago she joined forces with Natalia when they noticed how similar their work was and started teaching classes online.
Stress free meals, no need to short order cook or prepare three different meals each time you eat as a family.
Your child choosing to eat nutritious food.
You feel relaxed and confident that you are doing a great feeding job.
I really am so very impressed with this course.
….the videos are perfect. Short but information-dense. The fact we can then come to you in the Facebook group is the icing on the cake.
I have done a lot of parenting courses (not related to nutrition) and this is the first one where I have felt that the style and structure have enabled me to make immediate changes without having to do any further reflection or research. I don’t have to go back and look at notes – I can just implement practical steps straightaway. An amazing anonymous mom
This online class is amazing and I am so happy I took the time to take it.
The videos and the information were clearly presented and very well organized. Before the class I was feeling frustrated and guilty for not being able to help my daughter. I feel so much better now knowing that I am doing my part. I don’t have that feeling of a heavy burden on my shoulders anymore.
In the past couple of weeks, we have seen changes that we didn’t see before. I know this is a long road and it will take a lot of work but with the understanding that this problem is not unique for my daughter and the support and understanding of what we need to do to get her past this stage. I now feel I can do what is necessary to move forward and stop worrying about those things that I don’t control. Thank you! Natalia Bardo
What you may be thinking…..
Adina and Natalia have seen kids on a whole spectrum of feeding difficulties in their practices. It is clear that the correct strategies and support can help every child eat better, regardless of their unique challenges.
When feeding problems are a long-standing issue, it may take longer before you see a significant boost in dietary variety, but happier mealtimes and more balanced eating can be enjoyed from the get go!
Everyone says my child will outgrow his pickiness so I should not be worried.
But you are, otherwise you would not be reading this! So here are some facts – without correct feeding strategies and a clear plan, your child’s developmentally appropriate pickiness may grow into a feeding issue. And if your child is a very selective eater, i.e., accepting just a few foods and rejecting whole food groups, it is likely that things will get worse, not better, as he is growing up, unless you provide the support and structure he needs right now.
I do not have the time to plan and prepare family meals. And my kids will refuse them anyway, so what’s the point?
Do you have time to scramble through your cupboards 20 minutes before dinner with your toddler glued to your leg or run to a grocery store to pick up some missing ingredients? Then you definitely have time to spend a few minutes a week to create a doable meal plan with our easy and practical strategies.
The best part: some meals we share with you do not require any cooking at all! And we promise that once you learn how to plan satisfying meals with your picky eaters in mind, you will hear significantly fewer complaints about the dinner menu and will be able to enjoy your favorite food more often.
I do not have the time to study anything!
We got it. We are busy moms with 5 kids between us, and we created this course with you in mind. You can participate at any time and do not have to be online at a certain hour.
Every week we will send you an email with the description of the next module and its videos so you can watch only those that are relevant to you. All you have to do is to spend up to half an hour a week checking the class materials and start implementing the changes that your family needs right away.
The course has brought joy back to my table
I have found this course rich and rewarding. Natalia and Adina have pitched it perfectly – there is detail, there is focus, there is a wealth of practical tips, and there is warmth and humour too. I don’t feel that anything has been held back – Natalia and Adina have taken great pains to ensure that all the participants have a complete picture, and it is obvious that they truly care about families eating together with pleasure.
The course has brought joy back to my table. My children always come to the table happily and stay at the table happily. Hardeep Irish